ROYAL MIRA ALL SAINTS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
Welcome to Royal Mira All Saints International Schools, Founded in 2015.Royal Mira is an international Christian school offering Nursery, primary and secondary education for the children of Godly workers as well as other national and international students.
WHO WE ARE
Education that fits your children’s needs for today
Royal Mira is an accredited and government approved school. Royal Mira is a school with a non-traditional approach to education. We have a “non-traditional” design for teaching. Our method of teaching involves a highly disciplinary approach and assists the student’s ability to work independently. Royal Mira is also WAEC and NECO accredited.
Our facilities are state of the art from well-equipped classrooms with modern teaching aids to Computer laboratory (Primary & Secondary sections), to well-equipped Science laboratory, to examination hall, etc.
Royal Mira was God inspired, and founded in 2015 by DCNS. IDUH OGOR to raise godly children. In her extensive years of experience as an educator, DCNS. IDUH OGOR recognized the need for education opportunities outside of the traditional school setting. Her desire is not just for students succeed academically but also spiritually.
At Royal Mira, our Academy faculty (teachers) members are available to assist students in areas where additional help may be needed. Faculty members are qualified and approved for their area of Teaching.
Students who graduates from Royal Mira are widely diverse as each student has been equipped an educational option that meets his or her needs.
EXPLANATION OF PROGRAM
Royal Mira is an accredited and government approved school. Royal Mira is a school with a non-traditional approach to education. We have a “non-traditional” design for teaching. Our method of teaching involves a highly disciplinary approach and assists the student’s ability to work independently. All teachers at Royal Mira are qualified and approved for their subject of instruction. The number of subject a student may take strictly follows the guidelines of the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
Royal Mira All Saints International Schools admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethical origin in administration of its educational policies
SCHOOLWIDE LEARNING RESULTS
At Royal Mira All Saints International Schools, our intentional approach to our students’ development means encouraging them to strive to be Christ-like lifelong learners. To assist students, teachers, and parents in this, Royal Mira uses the following Schoolwide Learning Results:
Creative and Critical THINKERS
- Who search for and integrate God’s truth in all aspects of life and learning
- Who solve complex problems
- Who analyse, interpret, evaluate and synthesize information
- who pursue truth through studying the Bible
- who understand and apply a body of knowledge and skills
- who demonstrate intellectual curiosity
- who access information as a tool for lifelong learning
- who work and learn cooperatively with others
- who show respect for commonalities and differences in areas such as cultures and points of view
- who interact with information and ideas through listening, speaking, reading, writing, using technology and symbolic representation (pictorial, graphic, musical, etc.)
- who learn and convey Biblical concepts and truths
- who understand the need for discipline and balance in all areas of life
- who contribute their time and talents to serve their families, communities, and all nations
- who take care of the resources God has entrusted to them
We install sun-protection, mirror, athermal, protective (reserving), decorative films on absolutely any glass of the facades of buildings, houses, offices. We perform work of any complexity Blinds4Less.
We offer our customers a wide range of high-quality films from global manufacturers at the most attractive price.
If you need to tint the windows of the facade of the building, we will choose the option that suits you – from creating a stylish or unique look of the facade of the building, to solving the target tasks of giving additional glass to the glass:
– Sun-reflecting mirror films of various colors will add to the glass properties for protection from solar radiation and excessive heating of the room, as well as the effect of one-sided visibility – visibility from the inside of the room and the mirror effect from the outside;
– Athermal films will help to increase the sun protection and energy-saving properties of the glass, while the glass will not change the appearance and the facade will remain unchanged externally;
– Protective (booking) films will give the glass facade impact resistance, protecting it from outside attacks.